- Marga village,Tabanan,Bali – Indonesia
- 07.00 am - 07.45 am
- Full day ( 8-9 Hours )
- Cooking, Family
We are happy to welcome you to share our Balinese home secret recipes. Classes start with the garden tour to pick up a couple of organic vegetables. Participants will be guided step-by-step in hands-on preparation of at least 12 recipes.
- Base Kalas – Chiken Spice Paste
- Tomat – Tomatoes Sauce
- Sambel Matah – Chilies Shallot and Lemon Grass Dressing
- Ayam Sambal Matah – Shredded Chicken with Raw Sambal
- Sate Ayam – Chicken Satay
- Tempe Penyet – Fermented Soya Bean with Chili and Lemon Basil
- Gado Gado – Mixed Vegetable in Peanut Dressing
- Urab – Mixed Vegetable in Coconut Dressing
- Tum Ayam – Minced Chicken in Banana Leaves
- Lawar Gedang – Green Papaya Salads
- Nasi Goreng / Mie Goreng – Balinese Fried Rice or Fried Noodles
- Soto Ayam – Chicken Noodle Soup
Our driver will pick you up from your lobby hotel with full air conditioner transportation and drive you directly to start point at Marga village,Tabanan regency. Meet our local chef then Classes start with the garden tour to pick up a couple of organic vegetables. Enjoy the cooking in the real natural village atmosphere. In the end, having lunch with the food that you cooked at our Balinese organic garden. Then transfer back to your hotel.
Full AC hotel transfer, Local chef and Lunch.
Daily Pick-up Times:
What To Bring :
Comfortable clothes, Sunscreen, Extra money, Camera and spirit of adventure.
"Please do not hesitate to contact us if the information that we provide is not clear."