- Karangasem, Bali-Indonesia
- Depends on Package
- 3-4 hours
- Adventure, Sport, Country side, Family
The Telaga Waja river, which is considered holy by the local people, is located in Rendang village, Karangasem regency, east side of Bali. Lay down on the slope of Mount Agung, the highest volcano in Bali, a perfect spot flowing 16 kilometers continuously through the island's most spectacular rural scenery. With the river categories from class III to IV, fresh & clean water, there is no doubt that Telaga Waja river offers you the real meaning of ADVENTURE- which means excitement that you had never imagined during your stay in Bali.
Price only :
USD 88/Adult USD 68/Child
Now Only :
USD 30/Child (7-12 yo)
Full AC transportation, Welcome drink, Professional rafting guide, All safety equipment, Hot Shower facilities, Towel, Indonesian buffet lunch and Insurance.
Good to know
- Available all year-round
- Approx duration 8 hours total tour
- For ages 6 to 65 years old
- Rapids may reach at the maximum Class IV during rainy season November – March
What To Bring :
Comfortable rafting outfit (T-shirts, short pants or swimsuit, river sandals), a change of clothes for use after the activities, sun screen, money for your drink at the restaurant and rafting photo if needed and the great spirit of Adventure.
- Rafting insurance covers personal health only and cannot cover loss or damage to your belongings
- Guests with heart or lung problems, on medication, pregnant, with asthma or other respiratory ailments cannot join
- Water-proof bags are provided
- Please do not bring a non-water-proof camera/video on the boat
"Please do not hesitate to contact us if the information that we provide is not clear."