- Middle side of Bali-Indonesia
- 08.30 am - 09.00 am
- Full day ( 8 – 9 Hours )
- Art, Culture, Volcano, Country side, Family
Most wanted tour in Bali. Explore middle side of Bali, combination tour between art, culture ,volcano and country side. Our English speaking driver will accompany you to visit art village to see the process how local people make the masterpiece of art product like : Hand Batik & ikat, Stone & wood carving, Gold & silver Jewelry, Modern & traditional Painting , and Balinese dance. Enjoy the spectacular view of Mount and Lake Batur. The best rice terrace fields and taste our Balinese coffee on the natural spices.
We will pick you up from your lobby hotel with full air conditioner transportation. We will visit:
- Tohpati village : hand batik and ikat centre
- Batubulan village : Barong & Kris dance and Stone carving center
- Celuk village : Gold & Silversmith village
- Batuan : The traditional & modern painting
- Mas or Kemenuh : Wood carving center
- Kintamani : The beautiful scenery of the active volcano and lake Batur
- Bali Natural spices : The process of traditional Balinese coffee making and spices
- Tegallang : The Beautiful rice terrace fields
Shared Price US$ 30/person. Min. 2 Person
Single Traveler US$ 50
Full AC Transpotation, English Speaking Driver, Petrol, Mineral Water And Insurance.
What to Bring ?
Comfortable outfit, Sunscreen, Extra money (Entrance fee, donation and personal expenses) and the great spirit of holiday.
"Please do not hesitate to contact us if the information that we provide is not clear."