- North side of Bali-Indonesia
- 08.30 am
- Full day ( 10 Hours )
- Culture, Spiritual, Waterfall, Hot spring Lake, Black sandy beach, Country side, Family
We will take you to see the nature differences between areas in Bali. From the lowland and relatively flat rice fields to the mountain region in Bedugul. The attractive mountain resort of Bedugul and Lake Beratan, where the delightful Ulun Danu temples located. And then to Gitgit Waterfall, a twin waterfalls that located in the rainforest area that you can reach by small trekking pass the Balinese plantation. Lovina's black lava beaches, it is one of the beaches in Bali that have unique color is the black impact of the volcano eruption long ago. On the return journey takes us through the most beautiful Buddhist Monastery and also hotspring at Banjar.
We will pick you up from your lobby hotel with full air conditioner transportation. We will visit:
- Bedugul : Temple on the lake
- Pacung : Beautiful Rice Terrace Fields
- Puncak : Jungle monkeys on the road
- Gitgit Waterfall : The Highest Waterfall in Bali
- Lovina : Black sandy beach
- Banjar : Natural hot spring & Buddhist monastery temple
USD $ 35/person. Min. 2 Person
Single Traveler USD $ 60
Full AC Transpotation, English Speaking Driver, Petrol, Mineral Water And Insurance.
What to Bring ?
Comfortable outfit, Sunscreen, Extra money (Entrance fee, donation and personal expenses) and the great spirit of holiday.
"Please do not hesitate to contact us if the information that we provide is not clear."