- Middle side of Bali – Indonesia
- 08.30 am - 09.00 am
- Full Day ( 8 - 9 Hours)
- Art, Culture, Volcano, Temple,Country side, Family
Besakih temple is the biggest hindu's temple in Bali.It is also welknown as "Mother Temple".Located at east side of Bali Island,in the slope of MT.Agung,the bigest volcano in Bali.Besakih Temple will be full of pilgrim when big ceremony happen like Eka Dasa Rudra(once in 100 years),Panca Wali Krama (Every 10 years) and many more.There are family temple sorrounding the temple.In the main yard,there is three big shrine standing dedicated to supreme God as Shiwa.In another ocasion on this trip,we also visit hand batik & ikat making,home of traditional & modern painter,elephant cave temple,old court justice and rice terrace field scenery.
Our driver with full air conditioning transportation will pick you up at your lobby hotel and escort you to visit:
- Tohpati Village: Hand batik and ikat centre
- Batuan Village: Traditional & modern oil painting
- Elephant cave temple : Ancient Hindu & Buddhist hermitage dated from XI century
- Klungkung: Old court justice
- Bukit Jambul: Beautiful rice terrace field
- Besakih Temple: Mother temple in the slop of Mt.Agung
Shared Price US$ 35/person. Min. 2 Person
Single Traveler US$ 50
Full AC Transpotation, English Speaking Driver, Petrol, Mineral Water And Insurance.
What to Bring ?
Comfortable outfit, Sunscreen, Extra money (Entrance fee, donation and personal expenses) and the great spirit of holiday.
"Please do not hesitate to contact us if the information that we provide is not clear."