- Borneo Island – Indonesia
- TBA, Based on the hotel location & flight schedule (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa dua)
- 3 Days / 2 Night
- Wild life, National Park, Conservation area, Adventure, Country side , Family
Discover a Borneo island. Meet the Orang Utan on their habitat Book your place on one of our orangutan tours and our experienced guides will unveil a world rarely seen – wild orangutans feeding on the banks of the Sekoyner River and other amazing wildlife sightings in Borneo’s Tanjung Puting National Park.Meet rehabilitated orangutans at the famous Camp Leakey, along with macaques, Proboscis monkeys, gibbons, and other mammals.On our wild orangutan tours you’ll travel leisurely along the river, spotting crocodiles and monitor lizards basking in the sun, and watching stunning kingfishers swoop in front of your klotok. If you’re lucky you’ll hear the deep flapping sound of hornbills overhead, or find delicate and beautiful butterflies landing on you.This is the camping experience with a difference! On your orangutan tour you can spend a night under the jungle stars in the comfort and safety of your traditional klotok river boat – where the sounds of the forest will lull you into a gentle sleep, and awake you at dawn with a magnificent chorus of exotic birds and insects.Exploring the Borneo rainforest really is the trip of a lifetime. And to ensure your wild orangutan tour is absolutely perfect, we’ll design your own, unique itinerary.
USD 825 per person, minimum 2 persons traveling together
Tour Package Includes:
- Flight Tickets: Denpasar - Surabaya - Pangkalan Bun and Pangkalan Bun – Surabaya - Bali.
- Return transfer from & to Pangkalan bun airport
- Private Boat (Klotok) transport: A wooden river boat about 17m by 2.5m with a roof that forms the upper deck, a great place for viewing the surrounds. Toilet facilities and very basic shower facilities aboard the Klotok
- Accommodation: 2 nights Sleep on the Boat/Klotok
- English speaking guide and own chef
- Meals as indicated (meals on the boat serve fresh and good variety Indonesia food)
- Admission fee and park entrance permit
- Ranger donation
- Mineral water, Tea, coffee, snack are coming along on the boat and trekking
Personal Expenses, inoculations, excess baggage charges, porter fee, travel insurance, items of personal nature such as beverages, laundry service, Phone Call, extra meals as not mentioned at the program, tips and gratuities and more... and other personal expenses as not mentioned in the itinerary.
Recommended personal items for tour:
- Please bring Rupiah Cash Money for payment, Good Mosquito repellent, Small Backpack (Trekking), Sunglass / hat, Suntan Lotion, Camera / extra film and battery, Trekking Shoes/Socks, Light Raincoat, Towel and mini towel, Cotton Clothing, Flashlight/batteries, Small personal Medical Kit, wine opener.
- ***Police Permit*** Please bring your Passport Copy 3 Pages each Person / or ID Page each and your Visa 3 Copies each Person.
- Pangkalan Bun is not selling alcoholic beverage, if you need alcoholic beverage, you could bring it by yourselves.
"Please do not hesitate to contact us if the information that we provide is not clear."